Santa Barbara Business Networking Opportunity
- Results Oriented. Chapters report monthly to their Regional Office the number of referrals, or Leads passed. Thus far millions of Leads have been exchanged by Members generating billions of dollars of new business. Results for individual members are monitored by periodic questionnaires to Members. The latest survey showed a 19 – 25% average yearly increase in sales within the first year of membership.
- Membership is limited to only one person per business category in a chapter so there is no competition for referrals in your business – unlike large groups such as business or professional associations.
- Meetings are held every week so you can give and receive more timely referrals. Because a limit on absences is enforced, only dedicated and motivated business people are attracted.
- Meetings are run by and for the members with the sole purpose being networking for referrals. Time is not spent on subjects which do not produce leads.
- Membership is limited to 30 per chapter so you can really get to know the person behind the business card and feel comfortable making referrals.
- Fees are reasonable, less than a dollar a day and often less than the cost of an ad run once in a newspaper. Optional advance payment plans offer discounts.