Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms
our relationship with you in relation to
The term “BarbaraReaume.com” “Barbara Reaume” or “us” or “we” refers to
the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer
of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee
as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than
in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property
of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without Barbara Reaume’s prior written
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of
the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.